Asters compliance and anti-corruption team has extensive experience in various compliance matters such as policy evaluation and development, internal investigations, risk identification and assessment, representation and defense before governmental agencies.
Our professionals have deep knowledge of local anti-corruption and other compliance rules, including data protection, cybersecurity and other regulatory compliance requirements, and deliver versatile but practical and tailored advice. We understand local business environment and government's approaches, but also take broader view based on our experience in complex projects involving multinational companies and global policies.
We represent clients before law enforcement agencies, courts and other authorities and provide every possible guidance that may be required.
We have acted for international and local companies on various compliance and anti-bribery matters:
- assisted international healthcare company in relation to an investigation of the alleged fraud and corrupt misbehavior;
- advised a multinational IT company on compliance issues, including those related to bribery and gifts;
- conducted compliance and anti-bribery trainings for clients in various sectors of industries including IT, FMCG, electronics;
- advised multinational companies on anti-bribery aspects of their marketing activities, promotional events, cooperation with government, etc.;
- developed and reviewed compliance policies for clients in media and entertainment, automotive, IT industries;
- advised clients in pharmaceutical and automotive industries with regard to implementation of whistleblowing systems;
- assisted leading fraud litigators in a complex investigation with Ukrainian nexus;
- assisted an international manufacturing company in an investigation regarding alleged corrupt misbehavior;
- advised a number of multinational companies regarding bid rigging/corruption allegations by their Ukrainian distributors and partners;
- advised international brewing company on anti-bribery compliance programme.