Asters is looking for associate to join its International Dispute Resolution practice.
- University degree in law; ll.m. is an advantage;
- 3+ years of relevant working experience at a top tier law firm;
- Perfect command of english, ukrainian and russian;
- Knowledge of international law is an advantage;
- Excellent time-management skills;
- Responsible and result-oriented.
- Advise clients on complex multi-jurisdictional disputes in a professional, ethical and efficient manner;
- Prepare and review legal documents, analyze legal issues and provide recommendations;
- Represent clients in various international arbitration institutions (icc, scc, lcia, lmaa etc.);
- Work on projects involving foreign dispute resolution forums;
- Assist with collation, review and analysis of evidence;
- Work with witnesses;
- Handle clients' matters and projects under limited supervision;
- Work effectively in a project team.
- Great opportunity for professional growth & personal development;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Dynamic and friendly environment.
Please send your CV and a brief letter covering your expectations at firstname.lastname@example.org