In 2023, Asters has been recognized by Chambers & Partners in its Global and Europe guides in all practice areas surveyed in Ukraine.
Chambers Global 2023 spotlights Asters in two practice areas — Corporate/M&A and Dispute Resolution. Five team members received individual recognition: Senior Partner Armen Khachaturyan is ranked for Corporate and M&A, Co-Managing Partner Oleksiy Didkovskiy, Partners Gleb Bialyi, Markiyan Kliuchkovskyi and Andriy Pozhidayev are ranked for Dispute Resolution in Ukraine.
Chambers Europe 2023 acknowledges Asters in Competition/Antitrust, Corporate/M&A, Dispute Resolution, Employment, Intellectual Property. The ranking highlights 10 Asters' lawyers — the largest number in a single Ukrainian law firm, namely:
- Senior Partner Armen Khachaturyan for Corporate/M&A
- Co-Managing Partner Oleksiy Didkovskiy, Partners Gleb Bialyi, Markiyan Kliuchkovskyi and Andriy Pozhidayev for Dispute Resolution
- Partners Alexey Pustovit, Igor Svechkar and Oleksandr Voznyuk for Competition/Antitrust
- Partner Julia Semeniy for Intellectual Property
- Counsel Inesa Letych for Employment
Chambers & Partners is a leading international legal directory that ranks the best law firms and lawyers in over 200 jurisdictions. The rankings are based on in-depth analysis and research, conducted by the directory's experienced team of researchers. Due to the Russia-Ukraine war, Chambers & Partners 2023 changed the research methodology for Ukraine — reduced the number of the researched practices, introduced spotlight rankings for law firms and individuals listed in the previous editions.