Asters is Law Firm of the Year in Competition/Antitrust and Corporate according to The Best Lawyers 2019
The Best Lawyers International, one of the most respected global peer-review surveys, released its 2019 edition pursuant to which Asters is the Law Firm of the Year in Ukraine in Competition/Antitrust and Corporate Law. Awards "Law Firm of the Year" are determined based on a handful of factors including lawyer ballot feedback, the firm's coverage and scope in the practice area, and the firm's reputation as an expert in this sphere.
The Best Lawyers International also included the record-breaking number – 19 legal practitioners representing Asters – in the list of outstanding legal experts in various practices in Ukraine in its 2019 edition. Moreover, Asters' Managing Partner Oleksiy Didkovskiy has been recognized as The Lawyer of the Year in Information Technology, and Partner Igor Svechkar is commended as The Lawyer of the Year in Competition / Antitrust.
The number of Asters' attorneys in the Best Lawyers' ranking grew from 2017-2018 and now includes:
- Managing Partner Oleksiy Didkovskiy in Corporate, Information Technology, Investment, Litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Project Finance and Development Practice, and Telecommunications Law;
- Senior Partner Armen Khachaturyan in Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate, Energy and Natural Resources, Investment, Labor and Employment, Leveraged Buyouts, Mergers and Acquisitions, Project Finance and Development Practice, and Structured Finance Law;
- Partner Vadym Samoilenko in Capital Markets, Corporate Governance & Compliance Practice, Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Private Equity Law;
- Partner Igor Svechkar in Competition/Antitrust, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Corporate Law;
- Partner Iryna Pokanay in Banking and Finance, Project Finance and Development, and Capital Markets;
- Partner Tamara Lukanina in Energy and Natural Resources, Labor and Employment, and Telecommunications;
- Partner Roman Kostenko in Construction, Real Estate, Land Use and Zoning, Energy and Natural Resources, Oil and Gas, and Banking and Finance;
- Partner Svitlana Poroschuk in Banking and Finance, and Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Partner Alexey Pustovit in Competition/Antitrust;
- Partner Julia Semeniy in Intellectual Property;
- Partner Oleksandr Voznyuk in Competition/Antitrust;
- Partner Svitlana Chepurna in Investment Law;
- Partner Oleksiy Demyanenko in Capital Markets, and Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Partner Yaroslav Petrov in International Arbitration, and Arbitration and Mediation;
- Partner Alexey Khomyakov (newly included) in Tax Law;
- Partner Constantin Solyar (newly included) in Tax Law;
- Counsel Tetiana Vovk in Competition / Antitrust;
- Counsel Dmytro Shemelin (newly included) in International Arbitration, and Arbitration and Mediation;
- Counsel Ievgen Gusiev in Corporate Law.
"The unparalleled number of Asters' lawyers listed in the most authoritative global rankings, such as The Best Lawyers International, reflects the Firm's constant attention to professional excellence and top quality client service, – comments Asters' Managing Partner Oleksiy Didkovskiy, – The most important principle of our work remains dedication to our clients and result-oriented service. We keep growing as a partnership and diversifying our practices responding to business challenges and stronger competition".
* * *
The Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. Recognition in The Best Lawyers is widely regarded by both clients and legal professionals as a significant honor, conferred on a lawyer by his or her peers. For more than three decades, The Best Lawyers lists have earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public, as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals anywhere. The Best Lawyers peer-reviewed listings are now published in 75 countries around the world.