Asters gets top rankings from Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients 2020
Asters got outstanding recognitions by Ukrainian Law Firms 2020. A Handbook for Foreign Clients (ULF 2020), one of the most comprehensive annual researches of the Ukrainian legal services market.
Consistently with the last years' results Asters Antitrust/Competition practice leads the ranking. The Firm's Aviation, Banking & Finance/Debt Restructuring, Criminal Law/White-Collar Crime, Energy & Natural Resources, International Arbitration, International Trade (Trade Remedies/WTO), Labour & Employment, Litigation, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Private Clients: Wealth Management, Family Law, Retail, and Telecommunications & Media practices are within the top five.
The following Asters' lawyers are distinguished by ULF 2020 for individual professional performance:
- Co-Managing Partner Oleksiy Didkovskiy – in Litigation;
- Senior Partner Armen Khachaturyan – in Banking & Finance/Debt Restructuring and Energy & Natural Resources (recognized as Authority), Capital Markets, and Corporate/M&A;
- Gleb Bialyi – in International Trade (Trade Remedies/WTO), and Litigation;
- Oleg Boichuk – in Real Estate, Construction, Land, and Corporate/M&A;
- Sergiy Grebenyuk – in Criminal Law/White-Collar Crime;
- Markiyan Kliuchkovskyi – in International Arbitration;
- Roman Kostenko – in Real Estate, Construction, Land;
- Yuriy Kotliarov – in Telecommunications/Media;
- Talina Kravtsova – in Family Law;
- Oleksandr Onufrienko – in Private Clients: Wealth Management;
- Yaroslav Petrov – in Energy and Natural Resources, and International Arbitration;
- Iryna Pokanay – in Banking & Finance/Debt Restructuring;
- Andriy Pozhidayev– in Litigation;
- Alexey Pustovit – in International Trade (Trade Remedies/WTO), and Antitrust/Competition;
- Vadym Samoilenko – in Corporate/M&A;
- Julia Semeniy – in IP and Information Technologies;
- Constantin Solyar – in Tax Consulting, and Private Clients: Wealth Management;
- Roman Stepanenko - in Banking & Finance/Debt Restructuring;
- Igor Svechkar – in Antitrust/Competition (tops the ranking);
- Oleksandr Voznyuk – in Antitrust/Competition.
- Gabriel Aslanian – in Banking & Finance/Debt Restructuring;
- Oleg Lazovsky – in Litigation;
- Olga Lepikhina – in Family Law;
- Inesa Letych – in Labour & Employment;
- Oleksandr Maydanyk – in Tax Litigation;
- Viktoriya Podvorchanska – in Pharmaceutical & Healthcare;
- Anton Sintsov – in International Trade (Trade Remedies/WTO);
- Orest Stasiuk – in Criminal Law/White-Collar Crime.
Asters is the largest law firm in Ukraine with offices in Kyiv, Washington D.C., Brussels and London. Chambers Europe 2020 recognizes 21 lawyers of Asters – the largest number of the renowned practitioners in a single Ukrainian law firm.