Anzhelika Livitska spoke at EBA's lecture "Ecology as a Necessary Component of Modern Businesses in 2023"
Speakers: Anzhelika Livitska
Organized by: European Business Association within EBA Management Development Centre
Asters' Counsel Anzhelika Livitska spoke at lecture "Ecology as a Necessary Component of Modern Businesses in 2023" arranged by the European Business Association within EBA Management Development Centre.
During the event she told about:
- Novels in ecosystem services
- Simplification of EIA and SEA procedures during wartime
- Implementation of EU environmental legislation
- Increasing environmental responsibility
- Introduced changes in the field of subsoil use
- New regulation of chemical safety in Ukraine
- Best Available Technologies and Management Practice Reference Documents/BREFs
- New requirements for land use and waste management
The recording of the lecture is available via the link (in Ukrainian only).
The presentation is available here (in Ukrainian only).