We advise the leading companies in the industry:
- VimpelCom, a leading international telecommunications holding and Kyivstar's parent, on a 2.2 billion USD eurobond issue by its subsidiary VimpelCom Holdings B.V.;
- AT&T on the legal framework for the provision of VoIP services in Ukraine;
- Telenor, a leading provider of telecommunications services worldwide, on the regulatory aspects of various telecommunications services in Ukraine, including satellite network services, 3G licensing, and the regulation of mobile operators in Ukraine;
- Asters' litigators were instructed by Telenor in its multijurisdictional dispute regarding corporate governance at Kyivstar, the leading Ukrainian mobile operator;
- TeliaSonera International Carrier, a global provider of cross-border and domestic communication services, on a variety of telecom issues;
- Linx Telecommunications, a Netherlands-based company operating in the Baltic states, Poland and Russia, on issues related to regulatory requirements for the provision of IP-telephony services in Ukraine;
- MCI on various legal issues of data transmission in Ukraine and in representing it in negotiations with a Ukrainian telecom service provider in connection with Internet Service Supply Agreements, frame relay (FRS), and IPL Services.
- NTT on telecom regulatory issues in connection with providing IP-VPN services in Ukraine, licensing procedures, issues of encryption licensing, certification, use of frequencies, and audio-text services.
- Industrial Media Network (IMN), the leading Ukrainian Internet provider operating under the IP-net trademark, on various aspects of licensing, corporate law, contracts, labour law, taxation, antitrust legal matters pertaining to a corporate restructuring, and the conclusion of a Shareholders Agreement.