Asters has been named as one of the two best law firms in 2022 according to the national ranking 50 Leading Law Firms, published annually by Legal Practice weekly.
Within the research Asters has also been acknowledged as No.1 Law Firm by the market rivals' voting and is recognized by peers as a TOP-5 in 13 key practice areas – banking and finance law, corporate law, M&A, antitrust and competition law, labour law, real estate and construction, energy and natural resources, litigation, international arbitration, international trade, business protection, criminal law, intellectual property. The firm also receives recognition for advising IT-companies.
The ranking highlights individual expertise of Asters' team:
- Co-Managing Partner Oleksiy Didkovskiy for corporate law and litigation
- Senior Partner Armen Khachaturyan for banking and finance, energy and natural resources
- Partner Igor Svechkar for antitrust and competition law
- Partner Markiyan Kliuchkovskyi for international arbitration
- Partner Sergiy Grebenyuk for criminal law
- Partner Yaroslav Petrov for energy and natural resources
- Partner Roman Kostenko for real estate and construction
- Counsel Anzhelika Livitska for real estate and construction
50 Leading Law Firms of Ukraine is an annual ranking based on a comprehensive survey of the Ukrainian legal market. The full list of 50 leading law firms in Ukraine is available here.
Asters is the largest law firm in Ukraine with offices in Kyiv, Washington D.C., Brussels and London. Chambers Europe 2022 recognizes 21 lawyers of Asters – the largest number of the renowned practitioners in a single Ukrainian law firm.