Asters has been named as one of the two best law firms in 2024 according to the national ranking 50 Leading Law Firms, published annually by Legal Practice weekly.
Within the research Asters has also been acknowledged as No.1 Law Firm by the market voting (rivals and legal counsels) and is recognised as TOP-3 in 11 key practice areas — corporate law, energy and natural resources, antitrust and competition law, international arbitration, family law/private clients, banking and finance law, M&A, labour law, litigation, international trade, information technologies.
The firm also receives recognition in business protection, criminal law, intellectual property, land law, agribusiness, medicine and pharmaceuticals, real estate and construction.
Antitrust and competition, which advised on 6 of the 10 largest public antitrust transactions in 2023, remains the leader in this area.
The ranking highlights the individual expertise of Asters' team:
- Co-Managing Partner Oleksiy Didkovskiy for litigation, M&A
- Senior Partner Armen Khachaturyan for banking and finance, energy and natural resources
- Partner Sergiy Grebenyuk for business protection, criminal law
- Partner Oleksiy Demyanenko for corporate law
- Partner Yaroslav Petrov for energy and natural resources
- Partner Andriy Pozhidayev for litigation
- Partner Igor Svechkar for antitrust and competition law
- Partner Julia Semeniy for intellectual property
- Partner Constantin Solyar for taxation
50 Leading Law Firms of Ukraine is an annual ranking based on a comprehensive survey of the Ukrainian legal market. The results of this year's research are available by the link.
Asters is the largest full-service law firm in Ukraine with offices in Kyiv, Brussels, London, and Washington, D.C. The firm has access to over 125 jurisdictions through a well-developed network of partner law firms.