Asters has always viewed corporate social responsibility as an important part of its mission. The firm’s support of charitable and educational projects, as well as Ukrainian visual art and music includes:
- since 2009 – ArtAsters project (jointly with USUBC) promoting Ukrainian art;
- since 2013 – EBA Legal School (a free of charge legal educational project within the European Business Association);
- since 2015 – comprehensive pro bono legal support of the Tabletochki Charity Fund;
- since 2018 – support as a general partner of the Law School of the Ukrainian Catholic University (UCU);
- since 2020 – DobroRun charity race (jointly with Tabletochki Charity Fund) which in 2020 raised over UAH 1.1 million to fight children's cancer;
- since 2020 – support as institutional partner of the Kyiv School of Economics;
- in 2020 – Asters and its employees contributed UAH 1.4 million in financial aid for tackling the coronavirus pandemics.
In 2020 Asters got the title "The most socially responsible law firm in Ukraine" from the annual PLS Top Teams research held by Legal Practice weekly.